miercuri, 8 septembrie 2010

The end...



I'm sick of me, of the old me...I'm not a loser, I'm a winner...This is how it supposed to be...I just want me. This time the universe will be mine, he will do whatever i want to...
So...
This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

After all, the end is the man best friend...All things come to an end...Everything has an end, everything has to end somewhere. 

Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again 


I just wanted to live my never-ending story, made with sweet dreams, love and trust... Useless. So, this is the end of my expectations, I shall build another ones...
 
Can you picture what will be
So limitless and free
Desperately in need...of some...stranger's hand
In a...desperate land 


I  broke this picture, i chased away my dreams... 
This is the end of my spirit's journey. He rested here for a while, believing that he finally found happiness, love, harmony...But he's wrong, he found just wisdom... A great treasure, I'd say... But this is not enough...he just wants to be free, free to love, to feel, to scream, to laugh to hate... free to do anything.  He wants to share his selfishness in  two. As a result, every end has a beginning...

Lost in a Roman...wilderness of pain
And all the children are insane
All the children are insane
Waiting for the summer rain, yeah 


My innocence, apparently was killed, you took it away, but I'm waiting for the summer rain, she'll wash away my pain, my bad thoughts, my love... Let the storm begin, feel my wrath... The last feeling of madness, paranoia. My life is too short to be like that...

There's danger on the edge of town
Ride the King's highway, baby
Weird scenes inside the gold mine
Ride the highway west, baby 


All I wanted was... I found what I was searching for, but it was too good to be true, is all in my head...I hate this.

Ride the snake, ride the snake
To the lake, the ancient lake, baby
The snake is long, seven miles
Ride the snake...he's old, and his skin is cold 


I was caught by some feelings, by lust, purity, innocence, by the temptation of being with you... I'm poisoned again...

The west is the best
The west is the best
Get here, and we'll do the rest  
Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill 

Go there...but don't kill my soul, my dreams, my hopes...

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end


I don't want to look in the past anymore, because i'll miss the essence of life. What's done is done, i'll leave it alone, i won't regret it... 

It hurts to set you free
But you'll never follow me
The end of laughter and soft lies
The end of nights we tried to die 

I just wanted to make you smile, to make me smile...


This is the end 

I'll leave this place, I'll go faraway from you, faraway from here, into a place that you can't find me... faraway from everything. Because this time is all about me... All I want is to be alone for a while, to discover myself, because it hurt too much...I've suffered enough...Loneliness is my only confident now... I just don't wanna lose you, because is too good to be true...

This is the end of myself, I'll give birth to a new me, same old new me... I won't look back, there's  a single today, the rest, is past... I shall go with the wind...

I found my happiness provider, i won't let it go... 


*All rights reserved
Photographers: me for the pics 3,4,5
                           Darius C. for the 1st picture
                           Alex B. for pictures 6,7 
All the pics are edited by me

3 comentarii:

  1. de unde iti iei tu biletele de tren?
    vreau si eu in locurile alea

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Pey draga mea pisi... prima poza e facuta la o cetate din transilvania, a2a e facuta p o plaja in california, a3a in zion national park sau in bryce canyon, nu mai tin minte exact, a3a in zion national park, aia cu lacul in cluj, la un lac de acumulare pe somes...

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Free Counters

Etichete