sâmbătă, 20 februarie 2010

Time to pretend...




This is our decision, to live fast and die young.
We've got the vision, now let's have some fun.


Yeah, it's overwhelming, but what else can we do.
Get jobs in offices, and wake up for the morning commute.


Forget about our mothers and our friends
We're fated to pretend
To pretend
We're fated to pretend
To pretend



                     I'll miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up worms
                   I'll miss the comfort of my mother and the weight of the world
                 I'll miss my sister, miss my father, miss my dog and my home
                              Yeah, I'll miss the boredom and the freedom and the time spent alone.


There's really nothing, nothing we can do
Love must be forgotten, life can always start up anew.
The models will have children, we'll get a divorce
We'll find some more models, everything must run it's course.


We're fated to pretend
To pretend

*All rights reserved
Photographer: me
Models: George T. , Razvan M., Costina, me

3 comentarii:

  1. Versurile sunt cam deprimante (în special pentru mine, care chiar lucrez într-un office și iau commute-ul/tramvaiul până acolo de dimineață)... Dar pozele parcă nu spun aceeași poveste. Sunt prea luminoase, prea colorate, expresiile modelelor un pic cam forțate.

    Felul în care a fost compus articolul/blog post-ul ăsta este într-adevăr interesant, și îmi dau seama că pozele sunt destul de experimentale, dar ține minte: se poate și mai bine.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Multumesc mult, am ales melodia pentru ca mi-a placut beat-ul :)), mi-ar placea sa-mi dai o sugestie de melodie, pt setul asta, sunt curioasa la ce te-ai gandit:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. ce zici de asta:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgbGQjMQOBE&feature=related

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Free Counters

Etichete